HIT-RE 500 V3 EPOXY ANCHORING SYSTEM
The new HIT-RE 500 V3 delivers ultimate performance and safety in design while making installation even easier and faster than ever before. Teamed up with Hilti's SafeSet self-cleaning hole system and PROFIS Anchor and Rebar design software, HIT-RE 500 V3 is nothing short of revolutionary.
- Ultimate bond strength is 60% higher than the current market leader HIT-RE 500-SD
- Fast and versatile concrete anchor that is less sensitive to extreme temperatures
- Unique SafeSet system simplifies installation process and reduces the risk of human error
- Pioneer in ICC approval for post-installed rebar connections
- The only product with an ICC approval for diamond coring in cracked concrete
- Structural post-installed rebar connections, ie. starter bars, beam to column connection, wall extension, etc.
- Heavy-duty fastenings in cracked and uncracked concrete, ie. for structural beams, columns, silos, machinery, crash barriers, etc.
- Fastenings in diamond cored holes
- Post-installed anchoring in dry, wet, waterfilled or underwater conditions
- Seismic retrofits
- Higher performance in shorter embedment depths leads to cost savings while maintaining the same loads
- Fastest curing time and lower sensitivity to temperature conditions allows for unmatched productivity
- More reliable and safer installation due to simplified cleaning process
- The truly versatile HIT-RE 500 V3 delivers proven performance in applications where others can’t.
HIT-RE 500 V3 is in a class of its own.
Diamond-cored fastenings in cracked concrete.
Hilti takes a revolutionary step forward with HIT-RE 500 V3 and the new TE-YRT roughening tool.
This solution is the only ICC-ES approved system in the industry and makes installation in core drilled holes easy, productive and reliable.
Shorter embedment depths.