Upon opening the ON! Track mobile app, the first view after login is the overview screen. Decide if you would like to add an item by tapping on Add Item.Read more
ON!Track release v3.2.5 includes improved scanning in low light conditions (perfect for dark containers), direct sunlight and a wider range of angles.Read more
1. Click on the Available columns icon to add or remove columns in a table; a small screen with all available columns opens after clicking. 2.Read more
Note: Although there are various places where to search any kind of information, this shows the search function in general. 1.Read more
1. Under Templates in the main navigation bar, select the Certificates tab in the sub-navigation bar. 2. Select the certificate to be edited by ticking the respective checkbox. 3.Read more
If you want to change the name of your asset group, select the group and click on the "pencil" icon to enter a new name.Read more
The implementation process for ON!Track is a well-structured process which makes sure that the customer is able to fully exploit the potential of ON!Track for his daily business afterwards.Read more
Hilti ON!Track is the professional solution for managing all of your assets, regardless of manufacturer.Read more
1. Tap on Add Item on the overview screen. 2. Tap on Commodity. 3.Read more
If a tool is not repairable and a replacement tool is sent from the TSC, the new tool needs to be registered in ON!Track by the customer.Read more
Note: Only users with the pre-defined “admin” role can perform asset deletion.Read more
1. Under Locations in the main-navigation bar, click on the plus icon in the sub-navigation bar; a data entry screen will open. 2. Click on New Location; choose the parent location (eg.Read more
1. Go to reports from the dashboard 2. To create a new report template, click on the plus icon 3. Fill in all the report details and click next 4. Define the filters you wish to know.Read more
1. Click on the column header to sort the contents of respective column in ascending order (arrow pointing upwards). 2.Read more
1. Tap on Transfer Item on the overview screen. 2.Read more
1. Go to Google Play store on your mobile device. 2. Type “hilti on track” in the search bar. 3.Read more
Note: In order to use the delivery confirmations properly, this functionality needs to be turned on beforehand in the company settings.Read more
Note: locations or parent locations with assigned assets cannot be deleted. In order to delete those locations, first remove the assets assigned to that location or parent location. 1.Read more
1. Click on Locations in the main navigation bar, then click on plus icon to expand the vertical navigation below. 2.Read more
Note: To be able to add, i.e. register, a unique Hilti asset, it has to be purchased by the same Hilti client who is the purchaser of the software license.Read more
Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to . This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Hilti = registered trademark of Hilti Corporation, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein© 2009-2018, Right of technical and program changes reserved, S.E. & O.