Hilti Qatar– December 2016, Hilti has announced the launch of its new Hilti Online website www.hilti.com.qa. The new website provides a modern look and easy site navigation with access to the Hilti Qatar product portfolio, as well as extensive technical and design resources to enhance the customer experience.
Hilti Online is a great resource for construction professionals whether they are on a jobsite or in the office. A new mobile feature for use with Smart phones or tablets allows customers to place orders and get information quickly from their mobile devices.
The Hilti Qatar website is built on a state-of-the art e-commerce platform which provides new features as well as enhanced features from the previous website. Hilti customers will appreciate the convenience as well as the transparency of ordering Hilti products online. Customers will have the capability to:
• Buy products
• View all relevant and accurate product information
• Check stock availability
• View account history
• Find local Hilti Store locations
• Print invoices
Architectural and design firms will find tools to help make their jobs easier, including:
• Extensive technical downloads
• Software tools
“We are excited to launch this Hilti website for our customers." stated Samir Kohi, Marketing Director for Hilti Qatar. “The new site will ensure a better online experience for current customers and also help Hilti reach new customers we haven’t had the opportunity to serve in the past.About Hilti Corporation.
Hilti provides leading-edge technology to the global construction industry. Hilti products, systems and services offer the construction professional innovative solutions with outstanding added value. The headquarters of the Hilti Group are in Schaan in the Principality of Liechtenstein. Some 21,000 employees, in more than 120 countries around the world, enthuse their customers and build a better future. The corporate culture is founded on integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment.
View our drilling & demolition products
Two payment options are available on our website please see explanations below:
1. Pre-payment - when this option is selected then you can check out, you will receive an invoice by email with all the relevant information and then you can make payment. Once the payment is shown on Hilti Qatars bank statements or after you have emailed the proof of payment to email@example.com
your order will be dispatched from the warehouse.
2. Invoice "credit agreement in place" - when this option is selected then you can check out and if you have not exceeded your credit limit a CCS agent will release your order and it will be dispatched from the warehouse. Then you will pay for the order before your agreed upon payment terms with Hilti Qatar.