Update of quantity
Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
New super fast Hilti Tool Service
Simply unique in the Qatar !
When you buy a Hilti tool, you get more than just a tool. You also get the super-fast Hilti tool repair service.
At Hilti, we repair your Hilti tool in 3 days or the repair is free of charge.
We take care of collecting your Hilti tool at your office, on the jobsite or in Hilti stores, and return to you onsite as well.
Each Hilti tool is registered: no proof of purchase to be provided.
Super-fast. Pleasantly predictable.
Contact us by phone or via email, we take care of the rest.
Super fast. Pleasantly predictable. Incredibly simple.
• Tried and true repair process: 1 day to collect Hilti tool, 1 day to repair it and 1 day to deliver it
• 3-days starts the day-after the receipt of approval for the repair. If it takes longer than 3 business days,
your repair is free of charge
• Smooth, on-site free pick-up and delivery, thanks to our strong partnerships with trusted carriers
• Only the best will do: repairs are done by highly skilled, trained and certified Hilti technicians
• Exclusive use of genuine Hilti spare parts.
• In the event of a breakdown, we repair your Hilti tool free of charge for 2 years** after the date of purchase (including wear and tear)
• After the 2 years warranty period, take advantage of our repair packages with a capped amount - Repair Cost Limit
• After any out-of-warranty repair (package or quote), benefit from an additional 1 month no cost coverage on the device
• Manufacturer's warranty: lifetime warranty against parts and manufacturer irregularities as long as we service the tool.
• No registration of your tools or proof of purchase is ever required
• Contact us on 800-8676 or via email on email@example.com and we will take care of the rest
Pease note that Hilti’s verification procedure is not accredited under ISO 17025 or any other certification standard, which is specifically designed for calibration laboratories.
Please refer to your Internal Quality Policy to check whether calibration according to a standard such as ISO 17025 is required.
If you have any questions, please just contact your local Hilti team.
Share this content
To see account specific prices and content, please choose appropriate account.